Monday, November 8, 2010

This is our new Speaker of the House? Proud of yourselves, Republican Voters?

Boehner:  I did it (Passed out checks from lobbyists) on the House floor which I regret and I should not have done, it's not a violation of the House rules, but it's a practice that's gone on here for a long time.

Q)....Were the checks from tobacco companies?

Boehner: Ahh, I think if my memory serves me correctly, I think it was a tobacco company, yes.

Q)....but in this case tobacco's well timed contributions helped save its subsidy. The people that were passing out the checks won.
Money for nothing and your chicks for free...(But enough about Senator Vitter)

I had a friend who votes R more often than not tell me that my local Congressman lost his race because he was unethical. When I asked for an instance he had to go make a phone call. It's one kind of sin to lie to other people but isn't it a greater sin to lie to your own self?

1 comment:

  1. Just like their forgotten lead sinner Shrub in his new book... (lying to self)

    ReplyDelete