Saturday, August 4, 2012

What She Said...

Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for your support throughout this campaign. I am humbled by all the kindness and encouragement I received while on the campaign trail.

Under normal circumstances I would be coming out to congratulate and endorse the Democratic nominee for U.S Senate but I can only say that I am very frightened by the Party's nominee, Mark Clayton. His values do not represent my Democratic Party. Me, my staff, and my campaign DO NOT endorse or support either Mark Clayton or Bob Corker in any way.

I am flattered by the thousands who have encouraged me to run a write-in campaign and will continue to advocate for progressive Democratic values. I will always be a Democrat and will always support the Democratic Party. If the Party calls on me I will step up and run a write-in campaign.

Thanks again for all of your support and remember this is just the beginning.
- Park Overall

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!!!!!! People Are starting to think TN is insane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete