Thursday, March 3, 2011

We Have to Become Real Democrats!

Rachel Maddow nails exactly what I've been trying to tell my Democratic friends for a decade now. 98% of all Americans should be Democrats. Let the Republicans represent the other 2%. The problem is that we've let money buy our elections. We've let money buy our news media. And we've let 2% of all Americans get most of the money.

So what do we do? We have to become REAL Democrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment